Antenna Magus Evaluation Version
Limitations of the evaluation version of Antenna Magus
The limitations of the evaluation version are listed below. It is also possible to request a time limited, full version of Antenna Magus for evaluation purposes.
- 6 antennas are available in the evaluation, including:
discone antenna, open-ended wire quadrifilar helix antenna, circular pin-fed patch antenna, dipole-fed corner reflector antenna, pyramidal waveguide-fed horn antenna, wire inverted-F antenna
Other Antennas are shown but the functionality is disabled
- No Custom Templates may be created, opened or edited
- The Chart tracer tool is the only Toolbox tool that is included in the Evaluation version
- No specialist articles (e.g. antenna baluns, RF connectors, etc.) are included in the Information Browser, only the Help and Getting Started articles
array layout types that are supported are:
linear array designed for broadside directivity, linear array designed to achieve a broadside null, array layout from imported file (only the first 10 elements of the layout are imported).
Element Pattern types that are supported are:
half-wave dipole element, rectangular patch element, user imported patterns
- The evaluation version expires every 6 months at which point a new evaluation version can be downloaded and installed. Old versions cannot be run
- The evaluation version cannot be upgraded to Pro or Classroom simply by entering a key. A new version needs to be downloaded and installed